The Open Source Circular Economy Days was a global campaign and collaboration to kickstart a global discourse and movement that uses and promotes Open Source as an enabler for a sustainable Circular Economy.
The core of the project have been 4 global events (2015-2018). Groups from more than 100 cities across the globe participated with local events to discuss, invent and build open source circular solutions.
Visit Events → Documentation 2015, → Event Page 2016 + beyond
The collaboration on the project happened openly on a → public forum (still up). Many resources were created & shared there by local groups or the global board.
- Video: What Is Open Source Circular Economy
- Written Mission Statement of the Project
- Video: What Is Open Source
- Open Source Business Models for Circular Economy (MOC & Tool)
- Document: Circular Textiles Manual
- Workshop: Make your own biodegradable bast shoes
- Document: Open Circularity Wishlisht
- OSCE-SOLUTIONS (Collection)
(More will be added soon)